Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm Back........

Hey......did you wonder what happened to me?  I'm still alive and well. Having been blogging for a while because Grandpa bought me this early Christmas gift called an iPad and I have been spending a lot of time learning the ins and outs of using it.

One thing I haven't figured out yet which is why I have not been in 'blog land' is how to get the photos I take with the iPad (and believe me, it takes gorgeous pictures) downloaded to my blog. I can write on my blog, but you know me.....I love to include those photos. Anyways, until then I thought I would drag out the faithful laptop and do a little blogging after dragging out, also, the faithful digital camera to take some photos.

So, I have a few blogs planned. Enjoy the first....."Lexi's Toys".

No comments:

Post a Comment