Thursday, July 4, 2019

Oh my! As you can see by the date, it has been a very long time since I have been on my blog....actually years! So, be patient while I learn this blogger program all over again!

In the middle of a heatwave here in Tennessee so spending a most of our time inside where it is cool. Unfortunately, there is yard work that needs to be done so Grandpa and I try to get weeding and bush trimming in before it gets really hot outside. O'h, that's not a photo of yard work. That's John. I was trying to figure out how to import a photo....guess I figured it out. But, we'll leave John there...he is such a cutey, isn't he?

I think I will post this just to see if I do it right. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to figure out how to "follow" you. Let's see if it lets me leave a message.

    ReplyDelete